lørdag 25. april 2009

Heart and Soul by Maeve Binchy

I've read many Maeve Binchy books over the years! And I love almost all of them. Especially the ones about Dublin and all the people there that she manages to weave together. There's the people at Scarlet and Feather and at Quentins and so many more woven together in this book that I really don't know if I could name them all.

This book is about a heart clinic newly opened. Clara Casey is the head of it with her no nonsense way. Through the book we get to know all of the staff, some of the patients and their families. I enjoyed reading all of the small stories that all has the heart clinic in its center.

2 kommentarer:

Anonym sa...

Ska sei april va en goe lesemåned. Godt gjort. Mari

Ranveig sa...

To av bøkene leste jeg jo for det meste i påsken da :) Og heart and soul leste jeg endel på da jeg fløy til og fra Ålesund i forrige uke... (Jobbtur)
Hvis det er en bok jeg liker så kommer jeg fort gjennom den :)